I subscribe to National Geographic Magazine. The reason I read National Geographic is because about 3 times a year they do an in-depth article on Europe, the Middle East or Asia. I do not subscribe to the magazine to see a confused boy (who thinks he is a girl) put on the cover. I am furious with the publisher of the magazine because of their blatant, sinful agenda! I do not condemn the nine-year-old boy on the cover who lacks parental leadership—and where is the father who should have been there to help his son out of this confusion? The obsession of many in our nation with a decadent, politically correct agenda is shameful. Here are more foolish specimens:
● Sex change operations are now called, “gender reassignment surgery”.
● Atheists are now to be called “brights”.
● Abortion advocates are called “pro-choice”.
● An increasing numbers of people refer to pedophiles as “minor attracted persons or (MAPs)”
● “Non-binary” describes people who see themselves as a gender other than traditionally male or female. A gender fluid person may at any time identify as male or female. An agender, a person who identifies as not having a gender. Homosexuals are “gays”.
● “Illegal aliens” became “illegal immigrants,” then “undocumented immigrants,” then “undocumented workers,”
● Calling someone your “Partner,” is a common expression meaning you are not married to the person, but supposedly defines a partnership relationship as equal; it doesn’t mark gender and doesn’t imply possession—How foolish! We are becoming a nation of “partners”—partnership is now replacing the commitment of Marriage.
● At a growing number of campuses, professors now attach “trigger warnings” to texts that may upset students, and there is a campaign to eradicate “micro-aggressions,” or small social slights that might cause “searing” trauma. According to a “Bias-Free Language Guide” used by the University of New Hampshire, the word “American” is “problematic” and therefore should not be used. “North Americans often use ‘American’ which usually, depending on the contexts, fails to recognize South America,” the guide explains.
● Current University of California President Janet Napolitano recently issued a list of micro-aggressions that all faculty should avoid using if they want to keep their jobs. This list of taboo micro-aggressions included many common questions and phrases seemingly devoid of any ill intent. One of the banned, supposedly offensive phrases is “America is a land of opportunity.” According to Napolitano and her politically correct cohorts, such a phrase is a form of coded, covert racism that creates a toxic campus culture.
● Morally Liberal, Economic Socialists, and Communists are now to be identified as a “Progressives”.
● According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a “disproportionate” impact on minorities.
● Throughout several US councils and organizations, any terms using the word ‘man’ as a prefix or suffix have been ruled as not being politically correct. ‘Manhole’ is now referred to as a ‘utility’ or ‘maintenance’ hole.
● Ghetto is now to be called “Economically disadvantaged area”.
● Gangs became “youth groups”.
God will soon punish us for our corruption: Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil—Isaiah 5:20. Misrepresenting something bad as something that is “good”—Rewording that hides evil or the embracing of “confusion” mocks our Holy Creator.—